- A Mechanical Engineer from Bangalore University, Mr Nitin Aggarwal joined his father’s business in 2000 to take it to the next level. With his strategies in place backed with sound management skills and thinking-process, Mr. Nitin bagged the Young Entrepreneur Award in 2009 by Indian Achievers Podium. Commencing with services to the government and Institutional selling to forming a strong foothold in the retail segment over a time span of 8 years, with a complete 360 degree branding, Prayag happens to be one of the leading brand in bathroom fittings and kitchen sinks and introducing a new era of the same.
- Mr. Nitin starts his day by interacting with Quality and R&D team where in everything, right from procurement of raw material to planning technical aspects of quality standards, is discussed. He has his full and active participation in the entire manufacturing unit. Further on, he works on the complete promotional and sales aspects of the brand to make it achieve maximum with an extensive dealer network. Prayag has got its foothold firm not only in India but also across the globe by exporting its products to Middle East, Sri Lanka and more. A career spanning observation of industry trends and market dynamics, coupled with a determined and concerted effort to create a distinct niche and a vision to grow and prosper, is how one can best describe the meteoric ascent of Mr. Nitin, CEO Prayag.
- He envisions to create best quality products, offering an aesthetic value to the interiors of a property. He wants his products to have the best of designs so as to offer the finest of comfort and convenience thereby attaining a high level of satisfaction from the customers. He feels that with many opting for the concept of nuclear families and also the number of corporate offices going up, the demand for more properties and vis-à-vis for quality products for home sanitation is ever-increasing. He wants to tap on the opportunity and become the undisputed market leader.
- Equipped with a good sense of branding, Mr. Nitin has successfully made Prayag India one of the most trusted brand of the country. An elective member of Indian Buildings Congress for the last 15 years, the brand has bagged many affluent titles recently including the Star Brands (2010), Rising Star (2012), Asia’s Most Promising Brand (2013), India’s Most Admired (2015), World’s Greatest Brand (2016) among others. Mr. Nitin has always been passionate and a keen enthusiast for sports. Owing to his fondness for sports, Prayag has been associated with Asia Cup as associates sponsors, IPL as official team partners of Kings XI Punjab, Title sponsors for Prayag Cup 2nd year in a Row( India–Zimbabwe), Patna Pirates and Delhi Dynamos for ISL, Delhi Waveriders for IHL, Mumbai for Pro Kabbadi league and lots more. Apart from sports, they also have been associated with Miss India pageant.
- A family man to the core, Mr. Nitin likes to spend his free time in the company of his dear and near ones. Whenever possible from his tight schedules, he likes to travel and explore new places. He does not falter to give full credit for his personal growth to his father and his wife. Mr. Nitin, CEO Prayag India, gives credit for the growth of his company to the unrelenting efforts put in by his father, VK Aggarwal and says that, “My father has been the driving force of the organization. It was he who pushed me towards expansion.”
- In all humility, Mr. Nitin makes a light air of his achievements and says, “Things have simply fallen into place, the way I have always desired,” as he shares how the company has grown over the years. Today, at the helm of one of the leading brand in showers, CP faucets, stainless steel kitchen sinks, sanitary ware and now CPVC and hardware on a pan-India scale. Under the able leadership of Mr. Nitin, Prayag expanded its product range from a decent 200 products to 2,500 in just 8 years. They already have an advance running plant for manufacturing in Bhiwadi and by 2017 they are planning to bring a new dedicated unit for plumbing and faucets. Today, Prayag has a network of 12,000 dealers and 200 distributors and by 2018 they are planning to touch the mark of 22,000 dealers.
If you are looking for quality sanitary products. The best destination is Prayag India. Products offered here are great in beauty and performance.
‘To pick the right and superior quality bathroom accessories, I would strongly suggest investing your money in purchasing products offered by Prayag India. Name that you can trust for quality as well as design.’
My search for affordable and luxurious faucets & Bathroom fittings concluded at Prayag.
Prayag’s PTMT Taps are durable and strong. I have been using it for five years now. I would recommend 100% to everyone.